Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Sep 9, 2006

Mea Maxima Culpa

As you may possibly have seen already, I am sick, and it is my fault that the Fall Knitty is late.
Soon, my pretties. Sorry to keep you waiting. I promise I'm not having fun.

In the meantime, here's a photo of my brother Dan and I, taken when he and his friend Mike visited for a day last week, and a photo of him getting tattooed. As I expected, he's way tougher than me. Jerk.





Photos of my new tattoos will be up once they're done being crusty and gross. I have photos of his (which match mine) when they were just finished, but I want to try to build a little suspense here...

And now, back to work.

6 Comments:

At 7:43 a.m., Blogger Gina said...

very cool. :P

 
At 7:59 a.m., Blogger Alison said...

Was that at ElectroLadylux?

Feel better soon! No pressure -- you're more important than Knitty. :)

 
At 8:24 a.m., Blogger Deb said...

Feel better. Drink lots of fluids. Watch smut on TV. (oops- that was for me- to survive the first week of teaching Grade 6/7)(and with a good stiff drink on the side!)

 
At 6:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better. Sorry about all the e-mails re. my pattern. Get lots of rest!

 
At 10:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sending virtual chicken soup now! Mmmmmm, tasty!
Love the brother!

 
At 5:25 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

Oh, such cute pictures of you and the Dan. :)

Is it really 10 years? Where has that time gone??? Ye gods and little fishes.

Yer MIL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home