Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Mar 25, 2008

Necklace Prose

I've really been enjoying writing the short descriptions for the necklaces in my Etsy jewelry shop. Here are a few; they're kind of cheesy, but they amuse me. (The listings in the shop also include information about length, materials, etc.)

Early Spring
Early Spring
Sure it's misty and rainy out now, but look! Buds and sprouts are already appearing. Tiny glass beads in fresh blue and green tones provide a cheery contrast to vintage lucite beads in fashionable, versatile shades of grey.
--

Summer Afternoon
Summer Afternoon
Sun-bleached shades of yellow warm the beads of this summery necklace. It reminds me of reading with my little sister in a tent made of bedsheets in our parents' back yard, smelling the warm grass and dozing off in the sun...
--

Midnight
Midnight
The darkest shades of red, green, grey, brown and black form a little bit of deepest night that you can wear all through the day.
--

It's true, I'm a cheeseball. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what we like about you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home