Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Mar 21, 2008

A Story About A Tattoo

The Best Tattoo

It turns out my new friend Colleen once worked at a coffee shop in Calgary that I used to go to when I was in college. About 13 years ago I saw this tattoo on her arm, picked myself up off the floor and asked her about it. I have never forgotten the tattoo, it has remained one of my favourites of all time. What a surprise it was to catch a glimpse of it when we were thrifting a few weeks ago, and to realize that the legendary tattoo in my memory belonged to this new person in my life!

Brunchy

3 Comments:

At 10:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great story!

 
At 5:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

How amazing to run into that person and connect so randomly! Wow!

 
At 7:44 a.m., Blogger Alison said...

Wow, that's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home