Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Mar 6, 2008

Rachael and Susie Patterns (Finally) Available for Sale!

Me in my Susie Neckwarmer

Well folks, I'm sorry it took so long, but the patterns for the Rachael and Susie Neckwarmers are now available for sale in my Yarnageddon Etsy shop! Please let me know what you think.

Me in my Rachael Neckwarmer

I'm really happy with these designs. I had to make one of each for myself, and I wear both of them a lot. The Susie (at the top) is knit in the last bit of precious Manos del Uruguay that Amy gave me for my birthday a few years ago. The Rachael is knit in the delicious and sadly discontinued Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Chunky. There are so many great yarn options for these patterns, they're proving to be real stashbusters. I just finished a Rachael for my Mom in scrumptious Kathmandu Aran Tweed, I'll post a photo after I choose buttons for it!

4 Comments:

At 11:32 p.m., Blogger herzlichkreativ said...

Very beautiful !!

 
At 5:37 p.m., Blogger Dottie said...

Beautiful items, and I love the new haircut! Very cute!

 
At 7:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I think it's cute you put on lipstick for your photoshoot. I never seem to remember!
Lovely patterns, girl! You are so talented!

 
At 8:27 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

Mandarin,

Each time I see a new picture I am reminded of the first day Zak brought you home, and how struck I was by your incredible beauty. You never yet fail to astound me.

Yer lovin' M-I-L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home