Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Jul 1, 2007

Silent Night

I was at a noisy party tonight. It was a good party held by beloved friends to celebrate their Canadian permanent residence status. Now I am alone in my silent house. Why do I feel depressed and crappy after going to parties? This happens so often, even after the best parties.

I'm reaIly not up to writing right now, I just wanted to write and say I'm sorry, I don't have the pattern for the summer sweater ready. It will be a few more weeks. June has been eventful.

When a decent blog entry is not forthcoming, form demands a photo. Here is a photo of the very, very second-hand Coach bag I bought via eBay and received in the mail on Friday. I adore abused, broken-in leather. No photo can adequately convey the charms of this bag. Click for big.



I have been having exciting ideas about leather lately. If any of my experimenting is successful, I will share.

I hope you're all having a great weekend. My fellow Canadians, happy Canada Day!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 a.m., Blogger jen c said...

happy canada day to you too mandy. love the bag and totally commisserate on the post-party melancholy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home