Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Nov 11, 2008

In The Bag

Clearly I lied in my last post, when I said I would write again soon. In the meantime, my intrepid (and patient) co-author Leanne and I have written a book!!

It is now with the publisher for editing, designing, etc. I am still recovering, and I imagine she is too.

The last night, I was at her house until late, as we tied up loose ends and made sure everything was in place before sending off the manuscript. When I got home, Zak greeted me with a glass of wine.

205

Writing the book was amazing, it was incredibly stressful and exciting and I learned a LOT. I'm so grateful that I had the chance to do this one, and that I had such an excellent person to do it with. I would have been lost without her.

I want to write another one...

2 Comments:

At 11:08 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Aw! Don't make me weep! I don't know what to do with myself now that I don't have stuff to talk to you about every night!

Can you BELIEVE that we've finished it?

 
At 11:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations mandy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home