Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Jun 16, 2006

Dress: Check.

Well, last night was dancing night again. Although we did not end up actually dancing (our dancing spot was a little too populated), I did actually show up dressed appropriately. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the whole dress, but here's proof that I got one made in time to not look like a total slob:



If you are in Vancouver and have not yet been to the Hamilton Street Grill, you have no idea how much you are missing out. This is one of my favourite places to go, and it's always nice to bring folks who haven't been. I had that pleasure again last night.

I'm too tired to write more now, I'm going to go and... knit. I actually do still knit. I'll try to photograph some stuff this weekend, to prove it...

7 Comments:

At 7:39 p.m., Blogger Fibreaddict said...

Its nice to see you update! The portion of the dress I can see looks pretty. Knitting ... what is that? All I do is spin these days ... while watching Buffy. Life is good!!

 
At 1:46 a.m., Blogger Visa Lisa said...

I loooooooove the pattern on that fabric! I'm sorry I haven't called back but the last two weeks have been somewhat turbulent. I will call very soon. That is a promise. I miss you.

 
At 6:34 a.m., Blogger Dr. Steph said...

Lovely photo!

 
At 7:56 a.m., Blogger Brenda in Toronto said...

you look chic, chica!

 
At 3:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send phone number.[stop]
Also include time to call.[stop]
Day or night (I seem to be up all night these days for some reason).[stop]

 
At 4:58 p.m., Blogger Amy Boogie said...

The top of your dress looks fantastic. Actually you just look beautiful in that photo.

 
At 2:54 p.m., Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You look mahvelous darling!
Good hair too!

Mandy, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am going to add you to my bloglines for up to the minute blogstalking capabilities. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home