Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Dec 3, 2006

Email Woes

If you know me in person, or would be emailing me for some other reason, please note:
It seems that I'm not receiving all the emails being sent to the email address I use most often (the one linked to in the sidebar).
If you've sent me email in the last week and I haven't responded (and you think I probably would have), please try again; you can reach me at mandy d0t moore @t nucleus d0t com, or mm @t fooassociates d0t com.

Also, let me take this opportunity to try this again:
TARA K, if you're reading, please go here. I would very much like to get in touch with you. :)

2 Comments:

At 4:13 p.m., Blogger Jordana Paige said...

Hi Mandy. I just emailed the skematic to all three email addresses that I have for you. Let me know if you don't get it.

 
At 2:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home