Yarnageddon

Based on a True Sweater

Apr 3, 2006

Sleepy

So busy right now, and so tired. I need to work, but I'm exhausted and my back is spasming constantly, so I think it's time to sleep.
But there are a few things I need to get down before I go to bed.
1. Rachael and Lala's Wedding Part 2: The Canadian Edition was wonderful. I was so honoured to be there, and to finally meet Rachael after knowing her online these past few years was awesome. Pretty amazing. :)
2. Ande, I'll send you those photos tomorrow, promise.
3. Amy Sw., I missed you tonight. I wish you could have been here.
4. I love Vancouver. Also, I am very happy right now.
That is all. Good night. :)

4 Comments:

At 5:03 a.m., Blogger Chris said...

Saw the pictures of Rachael & La's wedding at Rabbitch's and had to drop by to tell you how much I loved your shoes! I have black cat slippers, but those shoes! To die for!

 
At 6:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky girl. I was trying to work out a business trip to be in Vancouver for the wedding and it didn't work out.

They're a great couple eh? So glad they could come to Canada to make it legal.

 
At 10:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

So honored that you were there, my dear. You and Zak and Janice were perfect, and you recommnded the BEST photog, and I just love you. We'll be calling....
xo

 
At 3:39 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

I just saw the pictures from Rachel and Lala's wedding. They have to be the cutest couple I've ever seen. And they look so happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home